Now, I wear my boots perhaps more than any other form of footwear, and it’s important for me that they last as long as possible, so I thought it might be useful to take a look at some wellies on the market right now…
Firstly, from the Original Muck Boot Company – the Muckmaster Hi
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm NEOPRENE bootie with four-way stretch nylon,100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Extended rubber overlay for added protection
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed (internal)
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- Height 16”
Next, from Dikamar – The Alpha Boot
The Alpha boot is made of Polyurethane, resistant to oils, fats, acids and organic solvents and its slip-resistant sole provides an excellent grip. This lightweight, antistatic and flexible PU boot has excellent thermal insulation down to -20oC/-4oF and an energy absorbing heel that provides extra comfort and reduces tiredness. For more details click here.
Quatro Insulated Safety Boots – these boots will put up with a lot!
If you are going to put your boots through their paces take a look at these. For more info click here
And finally, if you have a big budget – try Le Chemeau Vierzonord
They’re expensive, but they last and they’re comfy. See here to buy.
*n.b this is a sponsored post. Thinkingcountry’s running costs are increasing as the blog grows so I’m afraid you will probably see more of these kinds of posts in future. However, I will make sure that only things that might interest you will appear. Thank you for understanding. To support the blog directly please visit my patreon page.